EZ Mod for TE2 and Brook Universal Fighting Board Package (w/ soldered headers)
This package will allow Mad Catz TE2 owners to upgrade their fight stick to universal status, which means that you will be able to play on PS3/PS4/Xbox 360/Xbox One/Wii U (with firmware update).
NOTE: This includes the Brook Universal Fighting Board with the soldered headers on the UFB. All you will need to do is remove your existing PCB and using all the cables provided, just plug an play.
For those who are into the technical stuff and prefer soldering the connectors yourself, we also offer the unsoldered Brook UFB and EZ Mod Kit as well.
Purchasing these two together saves you $15.00 off the normal price if bought separately. We're literally giving you the EZ Mod Kit TE2 at NO charge.
- True Multi-Console Support (No 8 Minute timeout on PS4)
- Auto System Detection
- Fully upgradeable by end user when firmware updates are required
- XINPUT mode for games that require it
- Turbo Support
- Built-in SOCD Cleaner
- Common Form Factor
Next generation support is achievable with basic know how with little (for the joystick USB cable - minimal soldering or you can use a Neutrik in combination with USB A to B and A to A cable) to no soldering involved. Simply replace the PCB in your current fight stick with this board and you are on your way to all system compatibility.
Why spend $300 on a new stick when you can upgrade your existing for less and get more out of it?!
The Jasen's Customs EZ MOD for the TE2 works with XBOX 360, XBOX ONE, and PS4 Madcatz TE2 Fight Sticks making the Brook Universal Fighting Board a snap to install! The convenient design allows it to be installed in the stock PCB location and requires no modification to the stock internal wiring of the stick. The only technical requirement is the necessity to cut the USB wires from the stock board. After that, its all plug and play!
EZ Mod for TE2
- Retains all Player LED functions
- PS4/XBOX ONE TE2's the Auxiliary Panel Buttons can be set to L3/R3/Turbo or Touch Pad Click by Jumper
- Completely solder free solution (minus the Brook PCB)
- Lock LED becomes Turbo LED status (not applicable on XBOX 360 versions)
- Passes power to the Paradise Arcade Shop LVT3 LED solution and the stock LED boards (where applicable)
- The Front Madcatz Logo still glows
The kit includes all cables and connectors required for installation and should install in about 10 minutes!
Installation Videos can be found here: https://youtube.com/AngryJasen