Brook PS4/PS3 to NEO•GEO Super Converter [RETRO SERIES]
Brook has just released a firmware update that will allow you to toggle thru 3 different button settings, which we have found to be the most universal among NEO•GEO users.
Out of the box, the default setting is TYPE A, which is the format for the NEO•GEO Pad. After the update, the default will be changed to TYPE C, but more importantly, the update will allow easy toggling of 2 other popular modes.
2. By pressing combo keys to switch between Type A, Type B and Type C.
(2) PS + Triangle ( D ) -> Type A
(3) PS + Circle ( D ) -> Type B
Bring new life to your NEO•GEO or JAMMA compatible system with the Brook Super Converter - PS4/PS3/PC to NEO•GEO.
Your BEST NEO•GEO Controller is your PS4 or PS3 Controller
Additional Details - Compatibility Chart
One of the weaknesses of the NEO•GEO system is the controller itself. First and foremost, the availability of second hand controller's are becoming more scarce and most are in average condition at best. Secondly, the overall quality and performance of the classic and 2nd generation joystick is below average, in our opinion. While the classic controller uses a quality Seimitsu joystick, the pushbuttons are poor and sometimes unresponsive.
So instead of reinventing or creating a new NEO•GEO controller, we decided to work with Brook to introduce a device that allows virtually a limitless variety of controllers for the NEO•GEO AES, MVS and CD system.
Introducing the PS4 / PS3 to NEO•GEO converter. This converter will allow you to use most existing controllers from QanBa, Hori, Mad Catz, Razer among others. We thoroughly tested this converter as well as a few other parties and have confirmed that the response is instantaneous with no signs of lag whatsover. In fact, it seems it's more responsive than the original NEO•GEO controllers themselves.
- PS4/PS3 to NEO•GEO (DB15) Super Converter
- Works on PC (X-Input) with PS4 / PS3 controllers and pads for all 8 play buttons
- Button Mapping to help you customize each button to your liking
- Turbo for each pushbutton
- Built-in Bluetooth for Wireless Capability with Sony Dual Shock 4 Controller or compatible controller
- Instant response, Lag-free
- Firmware Updates Possible via micro USB port