Elephant Masher Authentic Apron Made in Japan [AVAILABLE NOW]
The Masher Universe continues, this time with his own apron
Details Courtesy of Sanwa Denshi
Full-scale Sanwa Denshi apron with traditional sail apron with sulfur dyeing
Thick canvas made of Mikawa cotton is dyed with a sulfide dye that fades moderately.
Sulfur dyeing does not fade as much as indigo dyeing, but the more you use it, the more it fades.
It is a dyeing method that allows you to enjoy the change over time.
Two pockets are provided on the top for ease of use
The waist strap is slightly longer
- Made in Japan
- Thick canvas style using Mikawa cotton
- Limited to only 100 Units Worldwide
- Width: 47 cm Height: 64 cm
- Single Limited Production (No more made after these sell out)
* Due to the characteristics of the fabric, there may be slight errors in size and color.
* Color fading and color transfer may occur. Please be careful when washing and storing
Quick Link: http://tinyurl.com/SDELEPHANTMASHERAPRON