Brook PS3 / PS4 Fighting Board Plus
Following up to their Brook PS4+ Audio Fighting Board, Brook unveils it's PS3/4 Fighting Board Plus which takes out the audio portion as well as the break out board. This helped lower the overall cost from $64.95 down to $49.95, which makes it a very affordable solution for those who wants a PS3/4 PCB for the arcade stick mod project.
While many boards out on the market come bare bones (hence, their "low" price), Brook provides a pretty complete solution with pre-soldered connectors that make it easy to mod.
We worked with Brook to suggest what connectors should be beneficial to the end-user and as you can see from the tech pack, this board is packed with a lot of goodies.
The one connector that is specific connector that is beneficial for our use is the 4-pin Molex connector which is needed to use with the EZ Mod for the TE2+ (by Jasen's Customs).
The tech diagram below details each connector and what cables you can use with this for the easiest possible installation
- Compatible with all PS3 / PS4 buttons and X-Input on PC
- Eighteen different button configurations
- Four different player LEDs
- Supports One Touchpad Function (Optional Accessory)
- Supports Turbo Key Function
- Console Auto-detect
- Manually Change PS3 / PS4 / PC Modes
- Supports Two SOCD Modes
- Supports LS / RS / DP Modes
- Firmware Upgradeable
Optional / Recommended Accessories
- AS Quick Connect 20-pin Harness for Fight Sticks
- Neutrik NE8FDP Ethercon RJ45 Panel Mount
- Neutrik SCDP Rubber Sealing Gasket for D-Size Chassis Connectors
- 4-Pin L3 / R3 / Touchpad (Click) Harness for Brook UFB .110 female