Hori PS4 | PS3 | PC Fighting Commander [DECEMBER to REMEMBER PROMO]
Hori though, has consistently supported pad players throughout all the systems. Generally, there is only one design throughout the life of a system, but Hori went back to the drawing board and revamped their ultra popular Fighting Commander for good measure.
The former Fighting Commander 4 had a knob that allowed you to use the D-Pad at different angles, which was a great feature for some players, but they found this function mostly unnecessary for the majority of players and took the feature out completely.
The result? A more robust and clean Fighting Commander that cuts on the frills and focuses on the simplicity and performance.
- Officially LIcensed by SCEA
- Compatible with both Playstation 4 and Playstation 3
- PC Compatible with X-Input (works with SFV on PC)
- R/L toggle switch, 6-button layout and Turbo functions
- Wired controller ideal for fighting games