HORI HRAP4 VLX Kuro Pre-Order Status May 01, 2015 21:11

We have shipped out about 90% of the pre-orders and existing orders.   The remaining 10% still have some unresolved issues. 

Here are some and if you fall in this category, please contact us:

  • With free shipping via FEDEX Ground, we cannot deliver to PO Boxes
  • Free shipping is for deliveries within the Continental U.S. only.  This does not include Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Alaska.  This was noted in the description.  If you chose the FEDEX Ground option, your stick will NOT ship. Please contact us for further details. 
  • The billing address was not correct when you entered in your data
  • Shipping address is different from the billing
  • No Suite or Apt # was listed

Because we have quite a few orders, we are emailing each customer and await a response before shipping the sticks out.